NYFAC was launched by five families out of a small house in Queens, New York in 1999. For over two decades we’ve been passionate about supporting families and our community.
Empowering the people we support and their families remains at the heart of our agency. Through government partnerships we deliver a range of services that are individualized, and person-centered.
Our team has grown to over 100 people and support adults and children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Our commitment and passion for our work continues to unite our employees and drives us forward.
- Ronald J. Colavito, Acting CEO
- Evelyn Magdaleno, Director of IDD Operations – NYC
- Angela Woods, Corporate Compliance Officer
- Carmine Luongo, Finance Director
- Mary Rendeiro, IDD Community Service Director
- Thomas Schacor, IDD Community Services Assistant Director
Board of Directors
- Cheryl Lynn Marsh, Chairperson
- Carmel Vobis, Secretary
- Elizabeth Jordan
- Kim Sullivan-Tirado
- Billy Folz
- Matthew Tirado